Orange Meetup Iulie Iulie 21, 2010Posted by cferseta in internet.
Tags: email marketing, orange meetup, spam marketing
Ca de obicei, am fost invitat la Orange Meetup si de data asta am reusit sa ajung, chiar daca cu oarece intarziere.
Topicul foarte interesant, cunoscuti destui, moderator super, idei bune, mancare buna, premii pentru intrebari (am luat si eu o umbrela pentru 2 intrebari)
- In theory spam means not requested emails. In practice, spam means irrelevant emails. So, if I need viagra and i receive the classic spam, i would welcome it and treat it not like a spam, but like an opportunity 🙂 Targeting, targeting, targeting
- When the visitor is in page X we give him a message: don’t u want to receive this materials on email?
- In the first 30 days since u bought a camera, you are interested in auxiliary gadgets: memory cards, filters, bags, etc. After 60 days you want to print the pictures. Is good to know the life cycle, to do some crossseling and take them the money
- At emails is good SOMETIMES to have a longer text – especially for higher transactions and for people that want to buy
- Good lookimg spams are not catalogued as spams 🙂
- How many choose spam vs unsubscribe? Mike said that most choose unsubscribe. I say other way around. He did not answer me satisfatory to my question:(
- Never write the recepient name in the subject line:) Looks spammy
- Too much personalisation is not good also
- Email me when in stock. Foarte util sa mai prinzi trafic suplimentar
- Don’t make me think. People write too much
- Short and well formatted emails provide a plus of 124% CTR
- Test test
- If in subject line u write something usefull or „10 reasons why bla bla” open rate will be higher
- The sender to be Mariana Galescu or Liviu Dumitrascu, not team x say Y 🙂 Friends knows why;)
Felicitari organizatorilor 🙂